Wednesday, August 08, 2012
Following from the previous post, here are further new High Resolution images of the Martian surface from Mars Rover Curiosity, Gale Crater. The crater was chosen as an area of interest because its the most likely where there may have once been water and the evidence of life:Rate this posting:
Popular posts this month:
- Ben Rich Lockheed Skunk Works CEO Deathbed Ufo Confession
- UFOs Sighted - Melbourne, Australia 09-02-13
- UFO Sighting: Toronto, Canada. 26/07/2014
- What Could It Be? UFO Above Tysoe, Warwickshire UK: 29-12-14
- Happy New Year 2015 from RealUFO'S!
- Bill Birnes - why Ufo Hunters was pulled from the TV ?
- UFO Ovni Above Nuclear Facility- Mexico:05-11-2014
- Central Italy: UFO Orb Night Sighting: 30-12-2014