Wednesday, August 08, 2012
Following from the previous post, here are further new High Resolution images of the Martian surface from Mars Rover Curiosity, Gale Crater. The crater was chosen as an area of interest because its the most likely where there may have once been water and the evidence of life:Rate this posting:
Popular posts this month:
- Two schoolgirls from Khakassia Russian capture UFO in HD photos
- Paul Hellyer on UFO disclosure
- Watch online soon Sirius movie on Earth Day, April 22nd 2013.
- Footage from the Sirius movie premier today at 7pm PST 22nd April
- Former CIA Agent on his Deathbed Reveals UFO
- Military Recorded Shooting at UFO Over France ?
- Triangle UFO craft filmed over Washington D.C 12th May 2013
- CSETI UFO Footage & Sirius UFO Movie Review!