Rate this posting:
Thursday, January 11, 2007
Sunday, January 07, 2007
I know this sounds weird by Brian from Briansprediction.com who has accurately predicited many events in the news including ufos and crop circles has predicted that ufos will land on January 22nd, at 11:AM at a London Airport
http://www.briansprediction.com/dd/UFO%20MAIN.htmRate this posting:
Eyewitness reports from United Airlines employees and pilots about a gray, metallic, disc-shaped craft hovering over Chicago’s O’Hare International Airport have resulted in widespread news coverage within the mainstream U.S. media and international news outlets.
In a Chicago Tribune column published Jan. 1, Jon Hilkevitch reported on the Nov. 7, 2006, incident.
Hilkevitch wrote that the object was first seen by a United ramp worker at about 4:30 p.m., while directing a United plane at Gate C17. Several other United employees also reportedly witnessed the UFO.
Popular posts this month:
- Bill Birnes - why Ufo Hunters was pulled from the TV ?
- Ben Rich Lockheed Skunk Works CEO Deathbed Ufo Confession
- UFO Sighting: Toronto, Canada. 26/07/2014
- What Could It Be? UFO Above Tysoe, Warwickshire UK: 29-12-14
- Happy New Year 2015 from RealUFO'S!
- UFO Ovni Above Nuclear Facility- Mexico:05-11-2014
- UFOs Sighted - Melbourne, Australia 09-02-13
- Ufos Over over philadelphia October 4 2008 Obama concert