Thursday, February 27, 2014
On January 23, 2014, huge orbs of light appeared in the sky above Naha, the capital city of Okinawa Island, which is part of Japan. Naha has a population of over 300,000. The lights hovered in the same location without descending for 15-20 minutes. They made their signature triangle formations before moving into almost a straight line. Once in the line, they proceeded to put on a very impressive light display! Is this their way of saying "hi" to us? Why else would they appear over heavily populated areas and put on such shows? They could easily observe us without us seeing them. And yet they continue to appear above major cities as bright orbs of light, often in the triangle formation, read more articleRate this posting:
Popular posts this month:
- A Closer Look: The 'Cauldrons' in the Valley of Death, Siberia
- UFO Ovni Above Nuclear Facility- Mexico:05-11-2014
- What Could It Be? UFO Above Tysoe, Warwickshire UK: 29-12-14
- UFO Sighting: Toronto, Canada. 26/07/2014
- Bill Birnes - why Ufo Hunters was pulled from the TV ?
- Happy New Year 2015 from RealUFO'S!
- UFOs Sighted - Melbourne, Australia 09-02-13
- Ben Rich Lockheed Skunk Works CEO Deathbed Ufo Confession