Wednesday, September 18, 2013
UFO lights sighting Wareham MassachusettsRate this posting:
Source: MUFON: I was on the beach about 9:30 at night when myself and a friend noticed 2 sets of red lights over the beach approx 300-400 ft away and 50+/-ft above the water. They appeared to be leaving a marsh area behind the beach. They appeared red with a orange/white center that sort of glowed in fiery kind of way when they were close, and appeared completely red as they got further away. My initial thought was they looked like mini suns. They were steady in intensity and did not flicker or change color. The video shows them as being white at times but to the naked eye they were always red. aprox 2 minutes later a second set of lights appeared from the same location and followed the same trajectory out over the water. Neither sets of lights made any sound, moved slowly and smoothly over the water. I dont know how big they really were but at my distance of 300-400 feet away they initially appeared to be about the size of a softball. There were six other witness to the sighting including a couple on the porch of the beach house behind us and 4 teenagers a little ways down the beach. The video was taken with my Samsung Galaxy III
Popular posts this month:
- Bill Birnes - why Ufo Hunters was pulled from the TV ?
- A Closer Look: The 'Cauldrons' in the Valley of Death, Siberia
- What Could It Be? UFO Above Tysoe, Warwickshire UK: 29-12-14
- UFO Sighting: Toronto, Canada. 26/07/2014
- Happy New Year 2015 from RealUFO'S!
- UFOs Sighted - Melbourne, Australia 09-02-13
- UFO Ovni Above Nuclear Facility- Mexico:05-11-2014
- Ben Rich Lockheed Skunk Works CEO Deathbed Ufo Confession