Saturday, April 20, 2013
On April 18, 2013, scientists working with NASA's Kepler Space Telescope announced the discovery of three new planets orbiting in the habitable zone of their stars. Two of these potentially Earth - like planets, Kepler-62e and 62f, share the same solar system:Rate this posting:
Popular posts this month:
- Bill Birnes - why Ufo Hunters was pulled from the TV ?
- Ben Rich Lockheed Skunk Works CEO Deathbed Ufo Confession
- UFO Sighting: Toronto, Canada. 26/07/2014
- What Could It Be? UFO Above Tysoe, Warwickshire UK: 29-12-14
- Happy New Year 2015 from RealUFO'S!
- UFO Ovni Above Nuclear Facility- Mexico:05-11-2014
- UFOs Sighted - Melbourne, Australia 09-02-13
- Central Italy: UFO Orb Night Sighting: 30-12-2014