Monday, February 25, 2013
Yet another unusually large, bright, and slow-moving meteor appeared on February 21, 2013. This time along the California coast, with the majority of the sightings being reported in the Los Angeles area. This only days after very similar "meteors" appeared in Miami, San Francisco, and Russia. What is extremely strange is that all these meteors were very slow moving and long lasting. Meteors are moving 25,000-100,000 MPH when they enter the atmosphere and normally burn up within a fraction of a second. Source read moreRate this posting:
Popular posts this month:
- Ben Rich Lockheed Skunk Works CEO Deathbed Ufo Confession
- UFOs Sighted - Melbourne, Australia 09-02-13
- UFO Sighting: Toronto, Canada. 26/07/2014
- Happy New Year 2015 from RealUFO'S!
- What Could It Be? UFO Above Tysoe, Warwickshire UK: 29-12-14
- Bill Birnes - why Ufo Hunters was pulled from the TV ?
- UFO Ovni Above Nuclear Facility- Mexico:05-11-2014
- Central Italy: UFO Orb Night Sighting: 30-12-2014