Monday, February 25, 2013
Yet another unusually large, bright, and slow-moving meteor appeared on February 21, 2013. This time along the California coast, with the majority of the sightings being reported in the Los Angeles area. This only days after very similar "meteors" appeared in Miami, San Francisco, and Russia. What is extremely strange is that all these meteors were very slow moving and long lasting. Meteors are moving 25,000-100,000 MPH when they enter the atmosphere and normally burn up within a fraction of a second. Source read moreRate this posting:
Popular posts this month:
- Bill Birnes - why Ufo Hunters was pulled from the TV ?
- A Closer Look: The 'Cauldrons' in the Valley of Death, Siberia
- What Could It Be? UFO Above Tysoe, Warwickshire UK: 29-12-14
- UFO Sighting: Toronto, Canada. 26/07/2014
- Happy New Year 2015 from RealUFO'S!
- UFOs Sighted - Melbourne, Australia 09-02-13
- UFO Ovni Above Nuclear Facility- Mexico:05-11-2014
- Ben Rich Lockheed Skunk Works CEO Deathbed Ufo Confession