Currently reading Witness to Roswell on My Kindle and will post a review of this highly interesting book shortly. It seems the more i read about Roswell and all the witnesses to the event (most now who are speaking cause they are so old) the more this event changes from folk lore to fact.
Monday, January 30, 2012
Witness to Roswell is a well-researched, well-documented, and well-written account of a very important issue."
--Dr. Edgar Mitchell, Capt. USN [Ret.], Apollo astronaut, founder of IONS
"This book is the closest to the truth about the Roswell Incident you will ever stumble upon. What you have been seeking is the true story, the facts, the reality that the government withholds from you. I urge you, by all means...read on!"
--Paul Davids, executive producer of Roswell, the Showtime original movie
"This is the finest Roswell book ever...well told and utterly convincing. My deepest congratulations on writing an instant classic."
By the way my Kindle Fire was one of my best buys this year and i highly recommend it if you want an convenient and quick way to read ebooks. I take mine everywhere with me. Im overloaded with Ufo books at present!Rate this posting:
Popular posts this month:
- Ben Rich Lockheed Skunk Works CEO Deathbed Ufo Confession
- Bill Birnes - why Ufo Hunters was pulled from the TV ?
- UFO Ovni Above Nuclear Facility- Mexico:05-11-2014
- UFO Sighting: Toronto, Canada. 26/07/2014
- Happy New Year 2015 from RealUFO'S!
- What Could It Be? UFO Above Tysoe, Warwickshire UK: 29-12-14
- UFOs Sighted - Melbourne, Australia 09-02-13
- A Closer Look: The 'Cauldrons' in the Valley of Death, Siberia