Wednesday, August 17, 2011
I couldn't believe what i was hearing when Nobel-winning economist Paul Krugman mentioned in the interview below on CNN that the spending required to repel a threat from space would possibly stimulate and save the US and global economy!. However his logic may not be too far from the truth...
Rate this posting:
With the numerous invasion hollywood type thrillers, and recent documentaries it is making many think that maybe we are really being prepared for a fake alien invasion. But would our governments get so desperate that they would infact consider such a move?
Well let me remind you of the words of warning by the late Wernher Von Braun (grandfather of the US missile defense system): "And the last card,the last card Carol will be the extraterrestrial threat ..(Dr Carol Rosin Paraphrasing)- "
Popular posts this month:
- Bill Birnes - why Ufo Hunters was pulled from the TV ?
- A Closer Look: The 'Cauldrons' in the Valley of Death, Siberia
- What Could It Be? UFO Above Tysoe, Warwickshire UK: 29-12-14
- UFO Sighting: Toronto, Canada. 26/07/2014
- Happy New Year 2015 from RealUFO'S!
- UFOs Sighted - Melbourne, Australia 09-02-13
- UFO Ovni Above Nuclear Facility- Mexico:05-11-2014
- Ben Rich Lockheed Skunk Works CEO Deathbed Ufo Confession