Monday, April 04, 2011
Just some solar news here - note it is important to look out for Earthbound CME's - there are the ones that can wreck havoc on Earth. NASA twin STEREO spacecraft observed a spectacular coronal mass ejection launched from the vicinity of decaying sunspot 1176 on April 3rd around 0500 UT. The blast was not Earth directed. Nevertheless, there is a slim chance that it deliver a glancing blow to Earth's magnetic field on or about April 6th.Rate this posting:
Popular posts this month:
- A Closer Look: The 'Cauldrons' in the Valley of Death, Siberia
- Bill Birnes - why Ufo Hunters was pulled from the TV ?
- What Could It Be? UFO Above Tysoe, Warwickshire UK: 29-12-14
- UFO Ovni Above Nuclear Facility- Mexico:05-11-2014
- Happy New Year 2015 from RealUFO'S!
- UFO Sighting: Toronto, Canada. 26/07/2014
- UFOs Sighted - Melbourne, Australia 09-02-13
- Ben Rich Lockheed Skunk Works CEO Deathbed Ufo Confession