Sunday, December 19, 2010
A new interview in here with our favorite investigative reporter Linda Moulton Howe from Earthfiles.com on the Ufo incident that happened over the island region of Naples off the coast of Florida over a month ago.
“Then we had two police officers radioing in that they believed
the lights seemed to be stationary. ‘And they do not appear to be flares.’”
- Stephen R. McInerny II, Fire Chief, Naples, Florida Read the report here at EarthFiles.com
Investigative reporter Linda Moulton Howe shared reports on unusual bright orange lights observed over ocean beaches in Florida, people's encounters with lizard-skinned beings, and a glowing, 'gyroscope'-shaped craft that has been seen in Florida, Japan & Tunisia. Regarding the sightings of strange lights in Florida, she played two interviews that she conducted with government officials from the area who investigated separate, but similar, incidents from around the same time frame. One official was the Naples, Florida fire chief, Stephen McInerny, who personally saw the strange event. He described it as approximately seven lights that kept changing into different symmetrical shapes. Ultimately, he opined that the actions of these lights suggested that they were not flares nor something from our own military. Read full report here
Report on Coast to Coast:Rate this posting:
Popular posts this month:
- A Closer Look: The 'Cauldrons' in the Valley of Death, Siberia
- UFOs Sighted - Melbourne, Australia 09-02-13
- What Could It Be? UFO Above Tysoe, Warwickshire UK: 29-12-14
- UFO Sighting: Toronto, Canada. 26/07/2014
- Happy New Year 2015 from RealUFO'S!
- Ben Rich Lockheed Skunk Works CEO Deathbed Ufo Confession
- UFO Ovni Above Nuclear Facility- Mexico:05-11-2014
- Bill Birnes - why Ufo Hunters was pulled from the TV ?