Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Interest Article extract from UknownCountry web site:
This is the most exhaustively studied of all the fourteen objects that have so far been extracted from close encounter witnesses by Dr. Roger Leir and his surgical team. Prior it its being removed from Mr. Smith's body, like a number of other similar objects, it was found to be broadcasting an FM signal. Conclusions of the lab report on this implant.
1. The sample consists mainly of iron, with a high carbon and oxygen content. The iron base material contains 5.2% nickel, and is highly magnetic. Traces of iridium and other precious metals, tungsten, gallium, and germanium strongly suggest the sample's metallic portion was derived from meteoric iron and is extraterrestrial in origin.
2. The extreme differences in the isotopic ratios of the sample elements from the isotopic ratios of elements found on Earth provide evidence the sample material may be of extraterrestrial origin.
3. The sample consists of two major phases; an iron/nickel (Fe/Ni) phase and a nonmetallic phase resembling a hard biological substance, such as shell, tooth, or bone. The iridescence of the non-metallic phase, seen in light microscopy, suggests a layered microstructure similar to mother-of-pearl or opal.
Watch Dr Lear Speak about the amazing new scientific evidence verifying Alien Implants:Rate this posting:
Popular posts this month:
- Paul Hellyer on UFO disclosure
- Two schoolgirls from Khakassia Russian capture UFO in HD photos
- Washington D.C UFO: 12/05/2013
- Deathbed Confession: Former CIA Agent Talks UFO's
- Did UFOs Warn Us Of Oklahoma Tornado?
- Shots Fired At UFO Above France? Military Camera Recording
- Fireball Meteor Or Morphing UFO? : Mexico
- CSETI UFO Footage & Sirius UFO Movie Review!