Sunday, February 06, 2011
Im really concerned at how many Ufo sites continually report aircraft navigational lights as legit Ufo sightings. Like the below 2 videos - i would seriously like your thoughts and comments, to me they are likely aircraft. Would you all like me posting sightings like the ones below?. I mean I can, its really easy to post videos like these but are they really Ufos? I just don't know, this is not RealUfos is all about.Rate this posting:
Witness report: UFO, Feb 4, 2011, 4:30am EST, Kitchener, Ontario. The way the lights moved, it gave the visual appearance to the naked eye as being a Flying Saucer. The film shows however that its more likely a stealth bomber type shape. I seen a stealth bomber at a Nascar race, it flew over the crowd. It took the crowd by surprize too cause it was so quiet and stealthy.
Popular posts this month:
- A Closer Look: The 'Cauldrons' in the Valley of Death, Siberia
- Bill Birnes - why Ufo Hunters was pulled from the TV ?
- What Could It Be? UFO Above Tysoe, Warwickshire UK: 29-12-14
- UFO Ovni Above Nuclear Facility- Mexico:05-11-2014
- UFO Sighting: Toronto, Canada. 26/07/2014
- Happy New Year 2015 from RealUFO'S!
- UFOs Sighted - Melbourne, Australia 09-02-13
- Ben Rich Lockheed Skunk Works CEO Deathbed Ufo Confession