Friday, July 27, 2012
On August 5, 2012, NASA's newest Mars rover, named Curiosity, will land on the Martian surface. It will attempt to land in one of the lowest points on Mars, a crater which scientists believe was once covered by water. Curiosity will then search for signs of life in the crater, both past and present. It will also examine the walls of the crater which are composed of layers of sedimentary rock, similar to the walls of the grand canyon. These rock layers could hold evidence that life did at one time exist on the red planet: sourceRate this posting:
Popular posts this month:
- Bill Birnes - why Ufo Hunters was pulled from the TV ?
- A Closer Look: The 'Cauldrons' in the Valley of Death, Siberia
- What Could It Be? UFO Above Tysoe, Warwickshire UK: 29-12-14
- UFO Sighting: Toronto, Canada. 26/07/2014
- Happy New Year 2015 from RealUFO'S!
- UFOs Sighted - Melbourne, Australia 09-02-13
- UFO Ovni Above Nuclear Facility- Mexico:05-11-2014
- Ben Rich Lockheed Skunk Works CEO Deathbed Ufo Confession