Friday, June 29, 2012
One of the most important UFO incidents in Duncanville occurred on July 17, 1957, when an Air Force Boeing Stratojet reconnaissance jet (RB-47) was followed by an unidentified object for a distance of well over 700 miles (1,100 km) and for a time period of more than one hour. The jet was pursued while flying from Mississippi, through Louisiana and Texas and into Oklahoma. The object was detected visually by the flight crew, by crew members using radar and electronic surveillance equipment on the aircraft, and by radar operators at the Duncanville Air Force Station :Rate this posting:
Popular posts this month:
- Collision! UFO & Boeing 757 / Air China: June 2013
- Did UFOs Warn Of Oklahoma Tornado?
- Incredible Triangle UFO Ovnis Above Fátima, Portugal: 3/06/2013
- Missile Launch Or A UFO Shot With Missile? :26/05/2013
- UFO Crash? Lake Titicaca, Peru: May 2013
- UFO Photographed In Santee, California: 22/05/2013
- UFO captured near plane 4 June, 2013 Australia
- UFO Lights During Oklahoma Tornadoes?