Friday, June 29, 2012
One of the most important UFO incidents in Duncanville occurred on July 17, 1957, when an Air Force Boeing Stratojet reconnaissance jet (RB-47) was followed by an unidentified object for a distance of well over 700 miles (1,100 km) and for a time period of more than one hour. The jet was pursued while flying from Mississippi, through Louisiana and Texas and into Oklahoma. The object was detected visually by the flight crew, by crew members using radar and electronic surveillance equipment on the aircraft, and by radar operators at the Duncanville Air Force Station :Rate this posting:
Popular posts this month:
- Two schoolgirls from Khakassia Russian capture UFO in HD photos
- Paul Hellyer on UFO disclosure
- Watch online soon Sirius movie on Earth Day, April 22nd 2013.
- Footage from the Sirius movie premier today at 7pm PST 22nd April
- Former CIA Agent on his Deathbed Reveals UFO
- Military Recorded Shooting at UFO Over France ?
- Triangle UFO craft filmed over Washington D.C 12th May 2013
- CSETI UFO Footage & Sirius UFO Movie Review!