Thursday, May 17, 2012
This is reminiscent of the Kryptonite stories from superman. A reader advised that the rocks could have been of alien orgin, I am not sure as they though, they might be phosphorus which is combustible and does have a green glow, but its highly unusal that such rocks of a concentrated element would exist naturally near the ocean:Rate this posting:
- A woman literally burned a hole in her pocket from rocks collected on a family beach trip to San Clemente. In an Eyewitness News exclusive, authorities say the woman suffered serious burns. The rocks contain various colors - some green, some orange. There were seven of them altogether, collected by a San Clemente family during a fun morning at Upper Trestles on San Onofre State Beach last Saturday. "The daughters were playing with the rocks, and she took them away, and I guess basically, they combusted in her pocket due to friction," said neighbor Jacob.
Popular posts this month:
- A Closer Look: The 'Cauldrons' in the Valley of Death, Siberia
- UFOs Sighted - Melbourne, Australia 09-02-13
- What Could It Be? UFO Above Tysoe, Warwickshire UK: 29-12-14
- UFO Sighting: Toronto, Canada. 26/07/2014
- Happy New Year 2015 from RealUFO'S!
- Bill Birnes - why Ufo Hunters was pulled from the TV ?
- Ben Rich Lockheed Skunk Works CEO Deathbed Ufo Confession
- UFO Ovni Above Nuclear Facility- Mexico:05-11-2014