Monday, March 19, 2012
NASA's Fermi Gamma-Ray Telescope is finding hundreds of new objects at the very edge of the electromagnetic spectrum. Many of them have one thing in common: Astronomers have no idea what they are.
I have written in this previous post about how the human eye can only see a minute amount of the EMF spectrum. A ufo could simply shift phase and therefore disguise or 'cloak' itself from our vision:
Rate this posting:
Popular posts this month:
- Ben Rich Lockheed Skunk Works CEO Deathbed Ufo Confession
- Bill Birnes - why Ufo Hunters was pulled from the TV ?
- UFO Sighting: Toronto, Canada. 26/07/2014
- What Could It Be? UFO Above Tysoe, Warwickshire UK: 29-12-14
- UFO Ovni Above Nuclear Facility- Mexico:05-11-2014
- UFOs Sighted - Melbourne, Australia 09-02-13
- Happy New Year 2015 from RealUFO'S!
- A Closer Look: The 'Cauldrons' in the Valley of Death, Siberia