Saturday, January 28, 2012
On September 1952 during Operation Mainbrace many UFOs were observed.Rate this posting:
Update: Is it no coincidence that The Franklin D Roosevelt Aircraft Carrier was the first and only Aircraft carrier or Ship in the fifties, equipped with Nuclear Weapons?.
On 19 September at 11am a silver disc-shaped object followed a Gloster Meteor returning to RAF Topcliffe, and seen by observers on the ground. It rotated whilst hovering. It then travelled towards the west at high speed. On 21 September, six RAF planes followed a spherical object over the North Sea. It followed one of the planes back to the base.
Popular posts this month:
- A Closer Look: The 'Cauldrons' in the Valley of Death, Siberia
- UFOs Sighted - Melbourne, Australia 09-02-13
- What Could It Be? UFO Above Tysoe, Warwickshire UK: 29-12-14
- Happy New Year 2015 from RealUFO'S!
- UFO Sighting: Toronto, Canada. 26/07/2014
- Ben Rich Lockheed Skunk Works CEO Deathbed Ufo Confession
- UFO Ovni Above Nuclear Facility- Mexico:05-11-2014
- Bill Birnes - why Ufo Hunters was pulled from the TV ?