Wednesday, May 25, 2011
The daily argument that comes up is that most modern crop circles are fakes. I agree that a large percentage may indeed be however no one ever takes a closer look at the ones that are actually genuine and have been occuring on earth for thousands of years - these ones can be identified scientifically now from the fakes.Nancy Talbott head of BLT research a scientific research organisation that looks at genuine crop circles interviews Robbert Van den Broeke.
She has discovered scientific evidence of burning in a crop circle in Holland. We will also be joined by Robertt Van den Broeke from Holland. Nancy has been working with Robbert, documenting his amazing ability to predict crop circles formations, including several that have appeared recently. He also is associated with other phenomena, such as strange beings, animals, and people that appear in his photographs.Rate this posting:
Popular posts this month:
- A Closer Look: The 'Cauldrons' in the Valley of Death, Siberia
- UFOs Sighted - Melbourne, Australia 09-02-13
- What Could It Be? UFO Above Tysoe, Warwickshire UK: 29-12-14
- UFO Sighting: Toronto, Canada. 26/07/2014
- Happy New Year 2015 from RealUFO'S!
- Ben Rich Lockheed Skunk Works CEO Deathbed Ufo Confession
- UFO Ovni Above Nuclear Facility- Mexico:05-11-2014
- Bill Birnes - why Ufo Hunters was pulled from the TV ?