Monday, August 16, 2010
Interesting find here - the video shows Two patches designed by Astronaut Jack Schmitt that were rejected by NASA which clearly show anomalous structures on the moon. It begs the question why an Astronaut would go to such lengths to depict the historic stonehenge structure on the moon on his patch? .. was he trying to give us hint about something he knew about the moon or is this all some co-incidence?
Rate this posting:
Popular posts this month:
- Bill Birnes - why Ufo Hunters was pulled from the TV ?
- What Could It Be? UFO Above Tysoe, Warwickshire UK: 29-12-14
- UFOs Sighted - Melbourne, Australia 09-02-13
- UFO Sighting: Toronto, Canada. 26/07/2014
- Happy New Year 2015 from RealUFO'S!
- Central Italy: UFO Orb Night Sighting: 30-12-2014
- UFO Ovni Above Nuclear Facility- Mexico:05-11-2014
- UFO flashing lights over Tustin California 4.3.2014