Monday, August 16, 2010
Interesting find here - the video shows Two patches designed by Astronaut Jack Schmitt that were rejected by NASA which clearly show anomalous structures on the moon. It begs the question why an Astronaut would go to such lengths to depict the historic stonehenge structure on the moon on his patch? .. was he trying to give us hint about something he knew about the moon or is this all some co-incidence?
Rate this posting:
Popular posts this month:
- Ben Rich Lockheed Skunk Works CEO Deathbed Ufo Confession
- UFO Sighting: Toronto, Canada. 26/07/2014
- Bill Birnes - why Ufo Hunters was pulled from the TV ?
- UFOs Sighted - Melbourne, Australia 09-02-13
- Happy New Year 2015 from RealUFO'S!
- What Could It Be? UFO Above Tysoe, Warwickshire UK: 29-12-14
- Ufos Over over philadelphia October 4 2008 Obama concert
- UFO Ovni Above Nuclear Facility- Mexico:05-11-2014