Monday, August 16, 2010
Interesting find here - the video shows Two patches designed by Astronaut Jack Schmitt that were rejected by NASA which clearly show anomalous structures on the moon. It begs the question why an Astronaut would go to such lengths to depict the historic stonehenge structure on the moon on his patch? .. was he trying to give us hint about something he knew about the moon or is this all some co-incidence?
Rate this posting:
Popular posts this month:
- Bill Birnes - why Ufo Hunters was pulled from the TV ?
- Ben Rich Lockheed Skunk Works CEO Deathbed Ufo Confession
- UFO Sighting: Toronto, Canada. 26/07/2014
- What Could It Be? UFO Above Tysoe, Warwickshire UK: 29-12-14
- UFO Ovni Above Nuclear Facility- Mexico:05-11-2014
- Happy New Year 2015 from RealUFO'S!
- UFOs Sighted - Melbourne, Australia 09-02-13
- Central Italy: UFO Orb Night Sighting: 30-12-2014